- We no longer need dictionaries.
- The Primary Rundown is no longer
- Orgs must buy new buildings, whether
they can afford them or not.
- Management no longer manages by
- The statistics which are featured
were made up.
- COB introduced us to potential, or
- Saint Hill size orgs are nowhere near
the size of Old Saint Hill.
- Ideal Orgs are far from ideal.
- COB's DVD is our primary
- The drills now used to train auditors are
forbidden by LRH.
- Training is now a matter of "just add
water and mix".
- Current Academy checksheets are the
longest in history.
- The product of Academy training has
been upgraded from competence to perfection.
- Class VIII standards are now applied
to the Academy.
- Internship standards are now applied to the Academy.
- COB developed a way to complete Internships in two weeks; as a
result, Internships now take longer than ever.
- For the first time ever, the Pro TRs
Course is a prerequisite to Academy training.
- For the first time ever, the Upper
Indocs Course is a prerequisite to Academy training.
- For the first time ever, the Pro
Metering Course is a prerequisite to Academy training.
- For the first time ever, a course
with 18 books and 280 tapes is a prerequisite to Academy training.
- Memorization is now an essential part
- Paraphrasing is now an essential part
- COB invented a new way to memorize.
- Auditors have to retread and retrain,
even when they've done nothing wrong.
- The co-audit route to Dianetic Case
Completion or Clear is all but dead.
- Field auditors are monitored like
- HCO Confessionals are mandatory on
- Auditing and training are mandatory.
- Super Power is behind target by 30
- F/Ns have been redefined.
- Ruds take longer than ever.
- As soon as a pc goes Clear, he needs a
repair list to handle his resistiveness.
- Most people who went Clear when LRH was
on the line didn't really go Clear.
- Once complete on New OT 7, pre-OTs need
Ethics and Repair.
- A sentence taken from a reference is
- Word-clearing of LRH books doesn't
- Confused ideas can come from someone
- Point 1 of KSW, originally done by
LRH in 1965, was really done by COB in 2007.
- One can achieve full conceptual
understanding without word-clearing.
- Personal ethics is achieved largely
through orders and threats.
- Church donations are mostly charity,
not exchange for org services.
- Fundraising has replaced training and
processing as the primary source of org income.
- More money is taken in from
processing than training.
- Every staff member is a reg.
- The second longest course in the
history of Scientology teaches no auditing or other specific skills.
- The Class VIII Course was closed for
- For every 100 Class VIIIs produced in the past,
the church now